Apr 05, 2021 News
The OnePlus 9 series was officially released on March 24, equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, equipped with an imaging system in cooperation with Hasselblad, and with a free-form lens. Today, the global version of OnePlus 9 officially pushed the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update, which brought many optimizations and improvements.
It is worth noting that the National Bank version of the OnePlus 9 abandoned hydrogen OS and switched to ColorOS. The global version still uses OxygenOS. This version update applies to the international version, the Indian version, and the European version of OnePlus 9, 9 Pro phones. The hardware version numbers are as follows:
The following is a partial update log:
• Improved the stability of mobile phone fast charging, providing users with a better experience.
• Improve WhatsApp video clarity
• Improved the vibration effect of the 'Call of Duty' mobile game and ‘PUBG’ mobile game.
• Fixed the problem of recording the time when the battery is fully charged the last time after restarting the device.
• Fixed the problem that the device may restart during the game.
• Fixed the issue that the navigation bar in split-screen mode could not adapt to dark mode.
• Improved the sharpness of the rear camera, improved noise and white balance
• Improve the white balance performance of the front lens
• Improve zoom performance
• Improve camera stability
The OnePlus 9 series mobile phones are equipped with E4 material AMOLED screens, using LTPO technology, the specification is 1080P 120Hz, the peak brightness can reach 1400nit, and the native 10bit colour depth. OnePlus 9 Pro is upgraded to a 2K resolution screen. The phone has an X-axis linear motor, supports 8K 30fps video shooting.